CRITERIA FOR PASSING ANNUAL EXAM:
According to the government order No. ID 97 TPU 2011, Bangalore dated 07-12-2011.
Subjects having practical examination: A minimum of 21 out of 70 marks in theory and 30 out of 100 marks in total, in a subject.
Subjects without practical examination: A minimum of 30 out of 100 marks in total, in a subject.
French: A minimum of 24 out of 80 in theory and a minimum of 6 out of 20 in oral. A minimum of 30 out of 100 marks in total
All those who obtain 30% marks in each of the subjects under Part I and Part II and 35% in aggregate under Part I and Part II separately in the Annual Examination shall be declared promoted. i.e
Part I - minimum of 70 marks out of 200 marks in the two languages. Part II - minimum of 140 marks out of 400 marks in the four core subjects.
ELIGIBILITY TO II PUC EXAMINATIONS:
Admission to II PUC Public Examination shall be open to candidates who have
• Passed I Year PUC Annual Examination.
• Undergone prescribed course of study in the corresponding year.
• Secured the minimum attendance prescribed under the regulations.
• Shown satisfactory progress as certified by the Head of the Institution.
• Shown satisfactory conduct as certified by the Head of the Institution.